Join us February 19-21, 2016, for a weekend of reconnecting, building relationships, and renewing your spirit at beautiful Pinnacle Retreat Center in Clayton, Georgia.
Considering volunteering for Family Promise? Read below regarding one of Kingswood’s own members who “stepped out of her comfort zone” and was truly blessed: Overnight Hosting for Family Promise – What is it really like? Since retiring a few years back and traveling a great deal, I haven’t been able to commit to any regular…
As 2014 ended, we reached another major intersection in our faith journey when the Freedom Campaign ended. This campaign moved us to the place where we finally see the finish line on the horizon. We know, however, that in any race the hardest hill to climb is the last one. This is our goal — to Capture the Prize TOGETHER!
A Personal Church in an Impersonal WorldKingswood United Methodist Church in Dunwoody, Georgia, is just a few miles north of Atlanta. A family-oriented church, we are dedicated to spreading our faith in Jesus Christ with one another and the community. We invite you to connect with us and read more about Kingswood. As a branch of The United Methodist Church, our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. Come visit us in person, or connect with us on Twitter or Facebook using the links below.
- No School (Columbus Day) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Trunk or Treat October 28, 2015 5:30 pm - November 7, 2015 7:00 pm
- Youth Basketball (ages 7-16) November 2, 2015 8:00 am - January 30, 2016 6:00 pm Register by 10/30/2015 11:55 pm
- Youth Basketball (ages 5-6) November 2, 2015 8:00 am - January 30, 2016 6:00 pm Register by 10/30/2015 11:55 pm
- Kids Fit Fest Parents Night Out – November 2015 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Kids Fit Fest Parents Night Out – December 2015 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm