The KidStuff Consignment Sale returns in September to Kingswood United Methodist Church in Dunwoody. Register now to sell at this sale, and mark your calendars so you won’t miss great bargains on everything for kids. This sale features fall and winter clothing, toys, books, games, baby equipment, and more!Register to Sell
Public Sale times:
- Thursday, September 22, 5 – 9 pm (No children under 10, please)
- Friday, September 23, 9 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, September 24, 8 am – 1 pm (many items ½ price!)
Kingswood United Methodist Church
4896 N. Peachtree Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338
(Corner of Tilly Mill Rd. and N. Peachtree Rd. – use the N. Peachtree entrance and follow the signs to the Community Life Center/Gymnasium)
- Sellers earn 2/3 of the selling price on items that sell.
- Items selling at $50 or higher earn 10% more!
- Sellers who volunteer 4 hours or more earn 10% more!
- Seller registration fee is only $5, and is deducted from your proceeds – nothing to pay up front. The registration fee is waived for sellers who volunteer 8 hours or more!
The seller registration deadline is 5:00 pm on Friday, September 16, 2016.
Volunteers get special perks!
To volunteer, click here. Why volunteer?
- Volunteers can shop our presale on Thursday, September 22, 3 pm – 5 pm for the best selection!
- Sellers who also volunteer earn an extra 10% on their sales!
- Free childcare is provided for volunteers on Thursday, 4 pm – 8 pm, and on Saturday, 1 pm – 5 pm!
All proceeds of the KidStuff Consignment Sale support Kingswood UMC missions.