The book assignment for November is You’ll Get Through This, by Max Lucado [Kindle Edition available for $9.99]
Here are the questions for this book:
- According to Lucado, why did Joseph’s brothers hate him, and not speak peaceably to him?
- On the road to Egypt what had Joseph been stripped of?
- What did JJ Jasper tell his oldest daughter to do when he told her about Cooper’s death?
- What are the words Thomas A. Dorsey penned as he played and poured out his heart in prayer?
- What did God ask Lucado as he was driving to church to preach?
- According to Lucado, what is this planet?
- Who does Lucado say, “Has more bounce back than Bozo?”
- Where does the definitive answer come from to the question, “Is God good when the outcome is not?”
- How does a grateful heart see each day?
- Joseph’s Dad, Jacob, made several mistakes when it came to marriage and family life. What was his first mistake?
- What kind of house does revenge build?
- When Pharaoh heard of Joseph’s siblings, what did he tell Joseph?
- Instead of saying good-bye, what would John Glenn say to his wife Annie?
- What are the last words of this chapter?
- According to Lucado, what is God’s job?