|The Kingswood UMC KidStuff & More Consignment Sale is a biannual event hosted to raise money for our missions programs. This sale features children’s spring and summer clothing plus toys, books, baby equipment, and much more!|
| Public Sale Hours
Pre-Sale for Volunteers
|Kingswood United Methodist Church
Community Life Center Gymnasium
5015 Tilly Mill Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338
(use entrance on North Peachtree Road)
Read our complete seller instructions, including tagging information and important dates and times.
- New sellers: You’ll receive an email within 3 days with your seller number.
- Returning sellers: If you don’t remember your seller number, you can still register on-line and your seller number will be emailed to you within 3 days of registering.
If you prefer to register by email, please send your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com.
The registration deadline is Friday, March 14 at 5:00 pm.
Would you like to shop the Thursday afternoon presale? Simply volunteer to work one 4-hour shift or two 2-hour shifts the week of the sale by using our on-line volunteer sign-up! or by sending an email to Heather Nadler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellers who volunteer earn an extra 10% on their sales!
Click here to see the variety of shifts available from Sunday, March 16th through Saturday, March 22nd. Sellers who volunteer earn an extra 10% on their sales! Child care is available for our volunteers on Thursday night from 4:00 – 8:00 and on Saturday from 1:00 – 5:00!
Church Member Information
Learn about the many ways you can support the KidStuff sale to help our missions programs, including:
- Be a seller
- Donate items for the church to sell
- Volunteer to work the sale
- Pray for the sale and its volunteers
- Spread the word about the sale
- Become a part of the KidStuff committee
- Come and shop!